- Yellow gold with black windsor rim
- Made in Japan
Classic aviators reinvented with a 22-karat gold-plated titanium bridge detail. Combining precious metals with sleek touches of molded acetate, these handmade Linda Farrow Luxe sunglasses are suitable for both men and women. A thin titanium rim hugs the lenses, while are doubly defined by a slim line of soft black acetate, while the mid-frame acetate temples have been hand-molded to complete the refined silhouette. In addition to a soft leather pouch and a hard black case, these glasses are accompanied by a snakeskin-textured jewelry box.
- Construction, Fit, and Size
- 2.4 inches (lens width) x 0.62 inches (bridge width) x 5.51 inches (overall length of arm)
- Width of this frame is adjustable
- Linda Farrow Luxe logo, printed in signature white on inverted side of temple
- Nylon lenses, finished with anti-reflective and hard coating offering 100% UV protection
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Metal cushion nose pads
Need more size information? Consult our sizing chart.
- Shipping & Returns
The Line offers free two-day shipping and returns on U.S. orders of most items. International shipping is also available. See our full shipping and return policies.
Featured in The Objects
Featured in The Stories
Stories featuring this Object
Linda Farrow co-founder Tracy Sedino discusses building a modern brand, the challenges of an uncompromising approach to craftsmanship, and the company’s design process.