- Sterling silver, brown diamonds (.78 tcw), 18-karat rose gold, 18-karat yellow gold
- Made in the Netherlands
The Line offers free shipping and returns on U.S. orders of $100 or more. International shipping is also available.
Monkey and Banana Earrings—$2,794
Monkey and Banana Earrings
Dutch designer Bibi van der Velden draws upon inspiring materials, found objects, and her skills as a sculptor to create “wearable works of art” such as these sterling silver earrings. A monkey pavé-set with brown diamonds and reaching for a dangling golden banana is paired with a larger, post-backed banana pavé-set with brown diamonds and a peel of 18-karat gold. For pierced ears.
- Construction, Fit, and Size
- French hook backing (monkey), post backing (banana)
- Monkey: 1.5 inches (length)
- Banana: .80 inch (length)
Need more size information? Consult our sizing chart.
- Shipping & Returns
The Line offers free shipping and returns on U.S. orders of most items. International shipping is also available. See our full shipping and return policies.