- Black (color varies naturally from midnight black to rusty black)
- Tanned wool and leather
- Mix wool-specific detergent with warm water to produce foam; using foam only (do not soak or submerge sheepskin in water), work foam over pelt; pat dry with clean cloth; shake and leave to dry; comb when dry.
- Approximately 50 inches x 34 inches
The Line offers free shipping and returns on U.S. orders of $100 or more. International shipping is also available.
Natural Black Icelandic Sheepskin—$220
Natural Black Icelandic Sheepskin
Architect Bryce Gracey discovered Icelandic sheepskins while attempting to source a sheepskin for an interior design project. “I was attracted to these eclectic pelts and their large scale,” he says. “I really enjoy getting up each morning with one under my feet and thought others would, too.” This authentic Icelandic sheepskin, in deep black tones, makes for an exceptionally cozy throw, rug, or bed covering.
- Due to their natural origins, no two sheepskins are alike. The one pictured may not represent the individual product you will receive. Variations in color, pattern, and size should be expected.
- The processing of this sheepskin conforms to strict EU directives concerning environmental preservation and protection—no chromium or bleaches were used in the tanning process.
- All Black Sheep (White Light) pelts and hides are biodegradable and a byproduct of the meat industry.
- Shipping & Returns
This item ships only to U.S. addresses. Within the U.S., shipping is free. Returns are also free unless specified otherwise above. See our full shipping and return policies.