- Made in the Czech Republic
- Hand-blown glass
- 22 inches (diameter) x 24 inches (height)
The Line offers free shipping and returns on U.S. orders of $100 or more. International shipping is also available.
Neverending Glory La Scala—$2,560
Neverending Glory La Scala
The magnificent main chandelier of La Scala in Milan was the inspiration for this hand-blown glass fixture from Lasvit. Designers Jan Plechác and Henry Wielgus distilled the over-the-top original to its essence by making an outline of the famed opera house’s chandelier and then rotating that silhouette to create a three-dimensional shape. “Our aim was to make something very special but minimalistic,” says Plechác, “quite refined, but with big emotion.”
- Takes 1 standard light bulb (E26, a.k.a. Edison Screw)
- Rated to a maximum of 40 watts
- Includes hanging hardware as well as hanging instructions
- Shipping & Returns
This item requires special delivery. We will contact you within one business day to discuss shipping arrangements and fees. Please contact us for a quote.