- Made in the Czech Republic
- Hand-blown glass
- 20 inches (diameter) x 22 inches (height)
The Line offers free shipping and returns on U.S. orders of $100 or more. International shipping is also available.
Neverending Glory Palais Garnier—$2,560
Neverending Glory Palais Garnier
The opulent central chandelier of the Palais Garnier in Paris was the inspiration for this hand-blown glass fixture from Lasvit. Designers Jan Plechác and Henry Wielgus distilled the bronze and crystal original to its essence by making an outline of the opera house’s chandelier and then rotating that silhouette to create a three-dimensional shape. “Our aim was to make something very special but minimalistic,” says Plechác, “quite refined, but with big emotion.”
- Takes 1 standard light bulb (E26, a.k.a. Edison Screw)
- Rated to a maximum of 40 watts
- Includes hanging hardware as well as hanging instructions
- Shipping & Returns
This item requires special delivery. We will contact you within one business day to discuss shipping arrangements and fees. Please contact us for a quote.