- 100% cotton
- Made in the USA
- Dry clean only
The classic oxford made infinitely more interesting. Subtle adjustments to the traditional dress shirt led Protagonist to this refined silhouette, which is free of darts and other fitting devices. Pure white cotton puts the focus on considered details such as a hidden placket, anchored pocket, and interior French seams. Extended cuffs, lined in a trio of buttons, are designed to brush the knuckle for an elongated look and can be folded at the wrist for a more relaxed feel.
- Construction, Fit, and Size
- Between sizes? We suggest choosing the larger size.
- Protagonist uses American sizing.
- Length (shoulder to hem): Approximately 28 inches
- Bust (circumference): Approximately 38.5 inches
- Waist (circumference): Approximately 38 inches
- Hip (circumference): Approximately 38.75 inches
- Sleeve: Approximately 24 inches
- Measurements taken from a size 4
Need more size information? Consult our sizing chart.
- Shipping & Returns
The Line offers free two-day shipping and returns on U.S. orders of most items. International shipping is also available. See our full shipping and return policies.
Featured in The Objects
Featured in The Stories
Stories featuring this Object
VOL. 2 CH. 25Variations
In a purist palette, modern shirting, seasonless knits, refined denim, and striking coats become versatile building blocks, combining graphic contrast with modular ease.
VOL. 1 CH. 61
VOL. 1 CH. 55
VOL. 1 CH. 18
VOL. 1 CH. 33