- Toyo paper, grosgrain tape at interior (sweatband)
- Made in New York City
- Spot clean
“A hat is the dot on the ‘i.’” Albertus Swanepoel favors this maxim, first uttered by fellow designer Christian Lacroix, when asked why he devotes himself to the craft of millinery. This wide-brimmed fedora, shaped by hand on vintage blocks in Swanepoel’s New York studio, is made of sleek yet durable Toyo paper. A flipped back brim and elevated, dented crown add character to a timeless silhouette.
- Construction, Fit, and Size
- Brim measures approximately 5 inches
- Sizing Note
- Albertus Swanepoel hats are sized small (22.5 inches), medium (23 inches: standard), and large (23.5 inches).
- To find your size, place a tape measure around your head about an eighth of an inch above your ear, across the mid-forehead, completely circling your head. Hold the tape firmly, to measure your head exactly where the hat will sit. If your measurement falls between sizes, choose the next largest size.
Need more size information? Consult our sizing chart.
- Shipping & Returns
The Line offers free two-day shipping and returns on U.S. orders of most items. International shipping is also available. See our full shipping and return policies.
Featured in The Objects
Featured in The Stories
Stories featuring this Object
VOL. 1 CH. 80
VOL. 1 CH. 73